About Desert Care Animal Hospital
Welcome to Desert Care Animal Hospital. We pride ourselves on our quality care, caring staff and compassionate doctors. DCAH has been serving Hesperia and the High Desert area since 1991.
Desert Care Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary clinic whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. Desert Care Animal Hospital is a full-service veterinary clinic whose mission is to provide the highest standard of veterinary care for pets. We perform routine spays, neuters, and general dentistry as well as orthopedic and ophthalmic surgeries. We have the latest tools and equipment to help diagnose what is wrong with your pet in a timely manner.
- General Health Care
- Digital X- ray machine
- Complete in house lab
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Home Again Microchip
- Specialized Diets
- Weight Management
- Puppy & Kitten packages.
- Opthomology (Tonometry Glaucoma check)
- Pain Management
- Monthly Low Cost Vaccine Clinic (call for vaccine clinic dates)
- Reproductive Management (A/I & Progesterone testing)
- Orthopedic & soft tissue surgery (TPLO, ACL and general surgeries)
- Routine & Specialized Dentistry
- Most pet insurances accepted
- Senior Discounts
- Exotics (birds, reptiles, hamsters, guinnea pigs)
- Walk In’s Welcome
Walk In’s Welcome!
Desert Care Animal Hospital holds a low cost vaccine clinic every wednesday.
DHLPPC, DHPPC, DHPP, Bordetella, Rabies, Lyme, RattleSnake vaccines for your dogs and FVRCPC, FELV, Rabies
Desert Care Animal Hospital
We are located at:
15664 Main St # 130 Hesperia, CA 92345
We take Visa, American Express, Discover and Mastercard.
We do NOT accept checks.